Maximm Cat6 Male to Female Ethernet Cord, 2 Pack Oxygen-Free Pure Copper Conductors, Red Transparent RJ45 Shielded Male to Female Connectors
- WHEN ADDITIONAL LENGTH IS REQUIRED: Maximm's Cat6 extension cord avoids the necessity of replacing an existing cable when additional length is required. For temporary or permanent installations with UTP, FTP and STP Cat5, 5e and 6 ethernet patch cables. Also backward compatible with cat5
- UNIVERSAL CONNECTIVITY: Provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PC's, computers, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media player, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices & more.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of oxygen-free pure copper conductors for clean and clear transmission. FTP (foil twisted pair) Shielded with foil shielding and tinning plated connector, transfer at faster speed than others. Features snagless mold to protect the RJ45 tab from damage during installation.
- HIGH SPEED DATA: The cable has high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz which guarantees high-speed data transfer. Its twisted pair guarantees no signal interference.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE! – Our mission is for you to be fully satisfied with your Cat6 Male to Female Ethernet Extension Cord. Therefore, we offer a 1-Year warranty. For questions or concerns, please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
Ethernet cable too short to reach a router or video streaming device? No need to replace your cable, Maximm’s ethernet extension cable to the rescue!
This network extension cable is produced to ensure stable transmission and low signal loss: It features snagless mold to protect the RJ45 tab from damage during installation. It is compatible with rj45 network interface including PC’s, computers, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices & more. Screws and panel mounts included
Specs & details:
* Material: PVC
* Length: 2 Feet
* Color: Black