Maximm Extension Cord Black Power Cords Indoor/Outdoor 16 Gauge Wire Heavy Duty ETL Listed
- Extension cords extending the length of an existing power cord ; Maximm 3 prong extension cord is rated for Indoor and outdoor Extension cord. Use when power extension is needed. The indoor extension cord connects to an existing cable or power strip or a standard 3 prong 120V AC outlet receptacle
- Black extension cord. Extend your reach with a 25 ft extension cord such as your pc power cord or any electrical cord or use it as an outlet extension, this grounded heavy duty extension cord will give you more than enough power
- 16 gauge wire 3 prong extension cord is rated for 13 amps to support common voltage power requirements in the home or office it is also rated for outdoor extension cord waterproof
- Heavy duty power cord extension are 13 Amps rated it is standard NEMA 15-5-P grounded power plug / power cords and 3 pin female NEMA 5-15R connector; SJT 13A/1625W 120 vAc rating easily extends a TV power cord or a PC power cord It is safer and more reliable at longer distances than a thinner 18 and 20 AWG power cable extensions.
- ETL LISTED: (Electrical Testing Laboratories.)Is to know that you're getting the highest and safest quality. ETL makes sure that products meet the standards created by UL. WARRANTY – All our Cables are backed by a limited 1-year warranty
An Extension cord, power cord, power outlet Extender, extention cord or power extension cord is a length of flexible electrical power cable (flex) with a plug on one end and one or more sockets on the other end Extension cords provide power for devices with cables that can't reach any nearby electrical outlets. Choosing the right type of extension cord is important to ensure electrical safety. It should Always Have A UL Or ETL Listed According to the National Electrical Code (NEC) Medium-Heavy duty cords usually are grounded extension cords, which include the third wire and plug prong for grounding. They have plugs that accept three-prong grounded appliance cords. Uses: televisions, computers, and other devices that draw up to 13 amps of power Extend your power cord AND keep your UPS and surge outlets free! It is designed to work with power transformers, computers, monitors, scanners, printers, and other devices that use the 3-pin male-to-female shroud power connector. Plus, this heavy duty 16 AWG cord features a fully molded design for maximum durability and long life.